"To translate is - as with making music,
writing poetry, painting a picture,
or sculpting statues–a struggle and a yearning to conquer,
to possess one's truth."
What sets us apart
We translate technical documentation making use of current software to manage specific terminology and maintain internal consistency such as SDL Trados Studio, SDLX, and Trados 2007.
Our production time is short but the speed at which we accomplish our assignments is entirely the result of our competence and methodology put into place to simplify our processes while maintaining high quality standards. In other words, we are quick yet precise!
In collaboration with our clients, we develop glossaries and translation memories specific to each company. These glossaries are constantly updated and shared with the company to validate. Once approved, they are utilised for every document commissioned by the client who can thereby be sure that we will maintain terminologic conformity in all the assignments with which we are entrusted.
- User and maintenance manuals;
- Tutorials for machines and equipment;
- leaflets and brochures;
- instruction booklets;
- product specifications;
- catalogues, price lists, parts lists;
Our industrial sectors
- furniture and decor
- mechanical engineering, metalwork, and electromechanical
- engineering (including biomedical engineering)
- electric and electro-technical
- industry, in particular textiles, food, cosmetics (pharmacosmetic), automobile